Zync Z605 Budget Phablet Launched – Key Features, Price
Zync Z605 is the latest super-sized phablet to launch in Indian markets. Indian Manufacturer Zync Global Launched the smartphone for Rs. 7,999.
The Zync Z605 is a value for money Smartphone with a 6.5-Inch TFT Display having 800 x 480 pixel Resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor alongside 512MB of RAM and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. The device comes with 4GB of in-built storage which is further expandable up to 32GB.
There is a Front VGA camera along with 2MP Rear Shooter with Optical Image Stabilization. The Smartphone comes with a decent 2500 mAh battery capable up giving up to 6 Hours of 2G Talk time. Additionally, Zync Z605 is a Dual SIM handset with 3G Support, Wi-Fi, HotSpot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, FM Radio and More.
Key Features / Specifications of Zync Z605
- Dual SIM
- GSM: 900 / 1800 MHz – UMTS: 2100 MHz , GSM: 900 / 1800 MHz
- 6.5-Inch TFT Capacitive Touch Screen, 800 x 480 Pixel display Resolution, Multi-touch
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB of internal Storage, Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD Card Slot
- 0.3 Mega Pixels Front Facing VGA Camera
- 2 Mega Pixels Pure View Rear Camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Battery 2500 mAh Li-Ion – Talk Time – up to 6 Hours (2G)
- 2G, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HotSpot, Bluetooth with EDR, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack