ZTE has has launched Blade A2 Plus, its latest smartphone in India. It has un-body metal design and houses fingerprint sensor on the back.
The cellphone is 9.8mm thick, weighs 189 grams and houses a powerful 5000mAh battery. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with MiFavor 3.5 UI.
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specs include 5.5-Inch 2.5D curved Glass display with 1080p resolution. It is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek processor and is backed by 4GB RAM. It has 32GB storage space which is further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
The smartphone features in 8MP selfie snapper with LED Flash and 13MP main camera on the back as well. Most of the connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm / Weight: 189 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD card)
- 5.5-Inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T (64-bit) processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with LED Flash
- 13MP rear cmaera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, HDR, 1080p video recording
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus is priced at Rs. 11,999 in India. It comes in Silver and Gold color option. The smartphone will go on sale from February 6, 2017 and will be available exclusively at Flipkart.com