ZOPO has launched Speed X, it’s latest smartphone in India. It comes in Niki AI, an artificial Chat Bot funded by Ratan Tata.
The handset is just 8.1 mm thick, weighs 131 grams and sports a uni-body metal design. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The ZOPO Speed X Specs include 5-inch 1080p 2.5D display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek chipset. It had 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which is further expandable using MicroSD Card.
ZOPO Speed X Specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5-inch IPS Full Lamination display, 2.5D Curved Glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 441ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Malit-T720 (45MHz) GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera, OV12830 Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, Fixed Focus, Soft light LED Flash
- 13MP (OV13850 Sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus) + 2MP dual rear cameras, LED Flash
- 2680 mAh Li-Polymer Non removable battery, up to 12 hours talk time, up to 250 hours standby
- 15 x 11 mm single speaker (Box Speaker), 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.111 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio
- 3D-G Sensor, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, E-Compass
The ZOPO Speed X comes in Space Grey, Charcoal BLack, Royal Gold and Orchid Gold color options.
Exact pricing and availability details were not revealed.