ZOPO has launched its latest 4G phone in India under its ‘Color Series’ called Color M5. Company unveiled it at an event held in Guwahati.
The phone packs in 5-Inch FWVGA display and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The Color M5 Specs also include 2MP front and 5MP auto focus camera at the back. It has 2100 mAh battery and houses Dual SIM slots. It has textured back that prevents scratches and fingerprints. It’s edges are slightly curved for comfortable grip.
- Dimensions: 143.7 x 71.9 x 9.7 mm / Weight: 142 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots (Micro + Nano)
- 5-Inch TFT display, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 196ppi pixel density
- 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737M processor with ARM Mali-T720 MP1 (550MHz) GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera with CMOS Sensor
- 5MP rear camera with CMOS Sensor, LED Flash, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 2100 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity Sensor, 3-Axis Accelerometer, Proximity, Light sensors