Zopo Mobiles has launched its latest 4G mobile in India called Color F5. It has fingerprint sensor on the back and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The smartphone packs in 5-Inch HD display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek 64-Bit processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Zopo Color F5 specs include 5MP front camera with LED flash and 8MP Auto Focus camera on the back with LED Flash. It has QR code scanner which scans barcodes or QR codes using phones camera.
Zopo Color F5 Specifications
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.3 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 157 grams
- Dual SIM Slots (Micro + Nano)
- Fingerprint Snesor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch IPS Display, 2.5D curved glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 293ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core 64-Bit MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720-MP1 GPU (650MHz)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash, Fixed Focus, SP2509 sensor, F/2.8 Aperture, 2P lens
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, GC8024 Sensor, F/2.8 Aperture, 4P Lenses, 1/4-inch sensor size, Auto Focus, 1080p video
- 2100 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity, 3-axis Acceleremeter, Light sensor
The Zopo Color F5 is priced at Rs. 10,590 and comes in White, Black and Gold color options.
ZOPO Mobiles, on the launch commented –
As a leading smartphone developer and manufacturing company, ZOPO has become a prominent name amidst its young and multitasking audience for its state-of-the-art products. The Color series has been our most successful product chain in India. Therefore, with the launch of our Color F5 smartphone, we hope to maintain our position in the Indian market as a brand that provides highly featured, innovative products to its customers at competitive prices – without compromising on quality.