Zopo Color F1 with 5.5-Inch HD display, quad-core SoC launched in India
Zopo expands its color series of phones with the launch Color F1. It is a mid-segment phone that comes with metal frame and textured finishing.
The smartphone includes multi-function Fingerprint scanner on the back side. The phone is 8.5mm thick, weighs 168 grams and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Zopo Color F1 specs include 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by quad core MediaTek processor. It has 1GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM and MicroSD card for further expansion up to 64GB.
It has 8MP AF camera on the back and 2MP fixed focus snapper on the front. The phone has 2300 mAH battery and supports all connectivity options.
Zopo Color F1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.8 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 168 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots (micro + nano)
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 267ppi pixel density, multi-touch
- quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor, ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU (500MHz)
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB storage ROM, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera, fixed focus, 2P lens, SP2509 sensor, Single LED flash
- 8MP rear camera, Auto Focus, GC8024 Sensor, F/2.8 Aperture, 4P Lens, 1/4-Inch Sensor size, 1080p video recording, Single LED Flash
- 2300 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
- Gravity, Accelerometer (3 axis), Proximity, Light sensors
The Zopo Color F1 is priced at Rs. 8,890 and comes in Black, Gold and White colors.