Zen Mobile has launched in latest smartphone in India called Cinemax 4G. It supports up to 22 different Indian languages including, Hindi, Gujarat, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, etc.
The Zen Cinemax 4G Specs include 5.5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM and allows further expansion.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 OS and is powered by 2900 mAh battery. It comes with 5MP front and 5MP rear camera. 4G VoLTE is also supported.
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5.5-inch capacitive touch screen, 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA) resolution
- quad-core processor (unknown chipset)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus
- 2900 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Zen Cinemax 4G is priced at Rs. 6390. Company is offering free protection kit and one time screen replacement (due to breakage) for first 6 months. It also comes bundled with Happy New Year offer from Jio, which allows unlimited calling and date till March 31st.
Sanjay Kalirona, CEO, Zen Mobile, said –
India is becoming a digital economy, and embracing 4G technology at a fast pace. With the launch of Cinemax 4G, we aim to offer a perfect combination of high end features and a fast 4G experience at a great value to consumers across Tier II and Tier III markets.
We at Zen mobile believe that our ZENERATION 4G series will play a role in helping the country realize its digital agenda as we are offering it at an affordable price to encourage mass adoption, especially in Tier I and II towns. We will continue to strengthen our 4G portfolio in 2017 and focus on launching exciting new devices at the most competitive price points.