Zem Mobile has introduced an entry level smartphone called Admire Swadesh+ (also known as Admire Swadesh Plus).
It has dual Micro SIM slots and supports 4G LTE. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS .
The mobile measures 143.8 x 72 x 9.2 mm. It has proximity, accelerometer and ambient sensor. It has 2MP front and 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash.
The Zen Admire Swadesh plus specs include 5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core Spreadtrum SoC. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion.
It has 2000 mAh battery that powers the hardware. Most of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Blouetooth, GPS are supported as well.
Zen Admire Swadesh+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 9.2 mm
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 5-inch display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 218ppi pixel density
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC6832 SoC with Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 2MP front camear
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2000 mAH battery, up to 5 hours 2G talk time, up to 3 hours 3G talk time, up to 200 hours of standby
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSBV 2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor
There is no word on pricing or availability of Zen Admire Swadesh plus.