Zebronics, a known IT Peripherals brand has launched its latest smartwatch in India called Smart Time 100. It comes with a ZEB-BH502 Bluetooth headset for handling calls.
The smartwatch houses Micro SIM slot which allows voice calls. It comes built-in microphone and speaker, thus turning smartwatch in to phone. The ZEB-BH502 head is an added convenience, which easily connects using Bluetooth.
The Smart Time 100 features in a 1.54-inch (3.9 cms precisely) display. It has premium design with a blend of innovation. It can keep tab of fitness goals and measures progress made.
It has Sedentary remainder fun that alerts wear to move / walk. It also comes with sleep tracking that even reads quality of sleep. It has built-in pedometer that informs users on steps taken, distance traveled, calories count etc.
The Smart Time 100 Specs also include 64MB RAM, 32MB Storage and MicroSD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB. The battery inside is said to offer 15 hours of standby and about 3 hours of talk time using Bluetooth headset.
Zebronics Smart Time 100 Specs, Features
- Dimensions: 46 x 40 x 12 mm (W x H x D) Watch body size / Weight: 54.5 grams
- Single Micro SIM slot (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3.9-cms (1.54-inch) capacity display, 240 x 240 pixels resolution
- 64MB RAM
- 32MB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB
- 280 mAh Built-in battery with standby time of 15 hours, talk time up to 3 hours with bluetooth
- built-in audio / video player, microphone, anti-lost, magic voice, call recording, browser, vibration, remote capture, SMS, FM Radio
- 0.3MP Built-in Camera
- Fitness tracker, Sedentary reminder function, sleep tracking, pedometer
- Bluetooth V3.0, WAP, GPRS, MicroUSB
Pricing and availability details of Zebronics Smart Time 100 were not revealed.
Mr. Pradeep Doshi, Director, Zebronics commenting at the announcement said –
Zebronics has always been ahead in bringing the best of novel technologies to the tech-savvy consumers of India. Smart Time 100, too, will have a huge impact with its rich features. It makes communication between devices and people simpler, easier and convenient. With the additional advantage of fitness data, it can easily appeal to fitness freaks. Adding that the device will strengthen their position in the smart wearable business in India.