Yu Yureka Sale begins on Jan 13 at 2PM, only 10,000 Units available
Micromax’s Yu Yureka smartphone was an instant hit when company announced the phone. Registrations for the phone have already closed and now the handset is all set to go on a flash sale on January 13, 2015 at 2PM on Amazon. The handset is priced at just Rs. 8,999 and sports some value for money specifications. It will also have unlocked boot-loader, kernel source, Full Android built tree and no warranty void when rooting.
Out of the 3 Lakh registered buyers, Interested ones will have to hurry thou. Initially only 10,000 Units of the smartphone will be available for Sale. The Yu Yureka phone will be sold on first-come-first-serve basis.
Users will have to login at Amazon few minutes prior to the sale and then add the phone to the cart at 2PM as soon as the handset becomes available. If the Yu Yureka smartphone is already added to cart by other buyers, than the device will be added to the wait list. One will have to keep refreshing the page hoping for the handset to be added to cart.
In case the buyer fails to fully complete the order in 15 Minutes the handset will become available for a user in waiting list. Buyers will have 3 Minutes to add the Yu Yureka Smartphone on the cart and 15 Minutes to check out and complete the order.
Yu Yureka – Specs Overview
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (2G, 3G, 4G-LTE)
- Cyanogen OS 11, based on Android 4.4.4
- 5.5-Inch IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels Resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.5GHz Quad Core + 1GHz Quad Core (Both Cortex-A53) Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-Bit Processor / Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Built-in, Expandable via MicroSD Card
- 5MP Front / 13MP Rear Camera
- 2500 mAh Li-Po battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, A-GPS
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack