Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone will go on sale in India today at 12PM noon. It comes in three variants of 2GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant.
The Phone packs in 5.5-Inch display with 1080p resolution and is powered by 2GHz octa-core Snnapdragon 625 processor. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with MIUI 8.
The phone is 8.45mm thick and is powered by 4100 mAh (typical) battery. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VOLTE.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specs include 5MP front facing selfie camera and 13MP main shooter on the back with dual-tone LED Flash. The smartphone also houses Fingerprint sensor and IR sensor.
- Dimensions: 151 x76 x 8.45 mm / weight: 175 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (micro + nano / MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 5.5-Inch 2.5D curved Glass display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 Contrast ratio, supports multi-touch
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 (14nm) processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) Storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.0) Storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera, Sony IMX258 / Samsung S5K3l8 Sensor, PDAF, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens, 1.12micron pixels, BIS, 720p / 1080p video recording, dual-tone LED Flash
- 4000 mAh minimum / 41000 typical battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS+GLONASS
The Xiaomi redmi Note 4 price starts at Rs. 9999 for 2GB RAM / 32GB Storage, Rs. 10999 for 3GB RAM / 32GB storage and Rs. 12,999 for 4GB RAM / 64GB storage variant. The handset comes in Gold and Dark Gray colors and will be available online at Flipkart.