Xiaomi has launched a variant of Mi Max smartphone in India called the Mi Max Prime. It is 7.5mm thick and weighs 203 grams. It runs on MIUI 8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Phone features in 6.44-Inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass. It has 1080p resolution and supports multi-touch as well. Unlike its cousin, the Mi Max Prime specs include an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU.
The smartphone comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage space, further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card. It has hybrid dual SIM slots (micro + nano / microSD) and supports 4G VoLTE in India.
It has 5MP selfie wide angle camera on the front and 16MP primary snapper on the back with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, F/2.0 aperture etc. It is powered by 4850 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime Specifications
- Fulll metal uni-body design
- Measurements of 173.1 x 88.3 x 7.5 mm and weighs 203 Grams
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (micro SIM + nano SIM / MicroSD Card)
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- Infrared Sensor included
- 6.44-Inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, 342ppi pixel densitymulti-touch
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB storage variants, Expandable up to via MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 4850 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is priced at Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale from October 17th at Mi.com.