Xiaomi has launched its latest smartphone in China named the Mi Max. It comes in Silver, Gold and Light grey color options and comes in 3 variants.
The 3GB RAM / 32GB Storage / Snapdragon 650 model is priced at 1499 Yuan (Rs. 15,335 / US$ 230). The 3GB RAM / 64GB Storage / Snapdragon 652 SoC costs 1699 Yuan (Rs. 17,375 / US$ 260) and the higher end 4GB RAM / 128GB storage / Snapdragon 652 Soc version is priced at 1999 Yuan (Rs. 20,445 / US$ 306).
The phone can be ordered from today itself and will start shipping from May 17, 2016. Details on global availability were not revealed.
- Fulll metal uni-body design
- Measurements of 173.1 x 88.3 x 7.5 mm and weighs 203 Grams
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (micro SIM + nano SIM / MicroSD Card)
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 6.0
- Infrared Sensor included
- 6.44-Inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, multi-touch
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (depending on the variant), Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM (depending on the variant)
- 32GB / 64GB / 128 GB storage variants, Expandable via MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 4850 mAh (typical) / 4760 mAh (minimum) battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Source – TechAndroids