Vivo has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in India called Y66. It is a selfie focus smartphone, boasting a 16MP front snapper.
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0. It has split screen feature for enhanced multi-tasking experience. It also comes with unique eye protection mode for comfortable viewing.
The Vivo Y66 Specs include 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by Snapdragon 430 processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM (expandable) and is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
Vivo Y66 Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6 mm / Weight: 155 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Micro + Nano / MicroSD)
- 5.5-Inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- Octa Core (1.5GHz Cortex-A53 x 4 + 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (64-Bit) processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage space, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with soft Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh Battery (non removable)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS/A-GPS
The Vivo Y66 is priced at Rs. 14,990 and comes in Rose Gold and Crown Gold color options. It will go on sale in India from March 20th.