Vivo Y55L launched in India for Rs 12,980 – Key Specs
Vivo has launched its latest mobile in India called Y55L. It has 5.2-Inch 2.5D curved-edge display with 720p resolution.
The phone is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and allows further expansion up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
The Vivo Y55L specs include 5MP front and 8MP rear snapper with LED Flash. It has 2650 mAh battery that fuels the hardware.
The phone runs on Funtouch OS 2.6 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. I has Split-screen function for multi-tasking and eye protection mode to reduce strain on eyes. It’s Dual SiM slots supports 4G VoLTE.
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 72.9 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 142 grams
- Dual SIM Slots (micro + nano)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Funtouch OS 2.6
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved-edge IPS screen, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- (1.2GHz A53 x 4 + 1.5GHz A53 x 4) octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage space, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus
- 2650 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS
The Vivo Y55L comes Space Gray and Gold color options and is priced at Rs. 12,980. It will go on sale in India from October 15th.
Kent Cheng, the newly appointed CEO of Vivo India, said at the launch –
At Vivo, we always aim to offer new and exciting features for our valued customers. I would like to express my heartfelt pleasure to be appointed as CEO, for a market which is dynamic with a robust smartphone user base. My vision is to further the brand promise, articulate and realise the intrinsic brand value for the next stage of our growth in the coming months.
India is a very important market for us because of the maximum smartphone penetration. We want to cater to every price point with our innovative products. And, through Y55L we want to tap the users that are looking for a smartphone that not just looks great but also delivers the desired results with its overall package.