Vivo has just launched V5 Plus smartphone in India. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on Home button.
The phone is 7.26mm thick and weighs about 158.6 grams. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Funtouch OS 3.0.
The Vivo V5 Plus specs include 5.5-Inch display with 1080p resolution and is powered by 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.
It has 4BG RAM, 64GB ROM and 3160mAh battery that fuels hardware. This mobile is equipped with 20MP + 8MP dual selfie cameras coupled with 16MP main snapper on the back with LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 152.58 x 74 x 7.26 mm / Weight: 158.6 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Funtouch OS 3.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
- AK4376 Audio Chip
- 5.5-Inch In-Cell display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, supports multi-touch
- 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage
- 20MP front camera with moonlight flash, Sony IMX376 Sensor, 1/2.78-inch sensor size, 5P Lens, F/2.0 Aperture
- 8MP front camera (secondary)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 3160mAh battery, supports fast charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Vivo V5 Plus is priced at Rs. 27,980 and comes in Golden color options. It is already up for pre-order and will start shipping from February 1, 2017.