Vivo has launched its latest smartphone in V Series called Vivo V5. It has uni-body metal design and houses fingerprint sensor on home button. It can unlock the phone is just 0.2 seconds.
The Smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Funtouch OS 2.6. It is also equipped with AK4376 Hi-Fi Audio chip with 115dB signal-to-noise ratio.
The handset is 7.55 mm thick and weighs 154 grams. It has 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC. Inside is 4GB RAM, 32GB storage ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Vivo V5 specs include 20MP selfie camera with moonlight flash. It has Sony IMX376 sensor with F/2.0 Aperture and 5p lens. On the back side is 13MP main camera with LED flash, PDAF and records 1080p videos.
Vivo V5 Specifications
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.55 mm / Weight: 154 grams
- Fingerprint Sensor
- AK4376 Hi-Fi Audio chip
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Funtouch OS 2.6
- 5.5-Inch IPS Display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, supports multi-touch
- octa-core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6750 Processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 20MP front camera with moonlight flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, 1/2.78-inch sensor size, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, Panorama, HDR, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, e-Compass