UMi Touch – 9 Reasons to Buy, Specifications detailed
UMi TOUCH, company’s latest smartphone is up for pre-order at various e-retailers and will start shipping from March 20, 2016. It comes in in silver or dark grey color options and is priced at US$ 179 (US$ 149.99 limited time).
UMi Touch Specifications and Key Features :-
- It has 5.5-Inch LTPS Display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and houses 2.5D cambered glass. The screen is flooded with up to 95% of NTSC colors, 400ppi pixel density and supports multi-touch as well.
- The phone has premium uni-body metal design (100% metal). Antenna are covered with PPS materials. Company has implant the golden ratio R criterion curve from iPhone 6s and the seamless metal unibody design from Xiaomi note 3 to ensure sleekness and durability. Cellphone has measurements of 154.5 x 76 x 8.5 mm and weighs 190 Grams.
- The mobile gets processing power from 1.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6753 Processor coupled with Mali-T720 GPU and has 3GB RAM. The SoC is is more streamlined, energy efficient and easily handles everyday task. Inside is 16GB of internal memory, further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card.
- The device also sports a front facing fingerprint sensor, ideally positioned where the thumb naturally rests.
- UMi TOUCH Specs also include massive 400 mAh battery. It gives 60 hours of 2G calling, 24 hours 4G browsing, 92 hours of music playback and 15 days of standby.
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box. It also comes with various optimizations that further enhances battery life. Moreover, it supports up to 5 different customs ROMs which is just as easy as one tap installation via ROOTJOY, a pc manager tool for all UMi smart phone developed by UMi.
- The TOUCH features in a 13MP primary snapper on the back with Sony Exmor R IMX328 CMOS Sensor and dual LED Flash. It has special 2D noise reduction, speed focusing and stable imaging pixel rate of up to 280.8MHz. Additionally, it also support Panorama mode/ live 3D mode/ Gif mode / motion track mode. There is a 5MP selfie camera with Hynix Hi553 Sensor and flash.
- The mobile has Dual SIM slots with Dual Standby and supports 2G, 3G HSPA+ and 4G-LTE networks (Band 3/7/20). It can reach speeds of 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.