The phone has 5.5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The handset is equipped with AKM4375 DAC, NXP9890 Smart PA and 3.6 watt audio for optimum sound. It has 5MP front camera and 13MP rear snapper at the back with LED Flash. The mobile is powered by a decent 2960 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 152 x 77 x 7.99 mm / Weight: 150 grams
- Dual SIM slots (micro + nano), Dual Standby
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint Sensor that unlocks in 0.3 seconds
- 5.5-Inch IPS Full lamination display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 5-point touch with Gestures
- (1.8GHz x 4 + 1GHz x 4) octa-core Helio P10 MT6755 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (22.8GB user available), Expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera with 84.4-degree wide viewing angles, front flash
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF (in 0.3 seconds), 1/3.06-inch Sensor size, F/2.0 Aperture, EIS, HDR, QR code scanner, 1080p @ 30 Fps
- 2940 mAh battery, Talk time of up to 15 hours 2G or 12 hours on 3G. Standby of up to 500 hours 2G or 480 hours on 3G
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi display, Miracast, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS / A-GPS, MicroUSB V2.0,
- AKM4375 DAC, NXP 9890 Smart PA, 3.6 watt audio power
- Proximity sensor, G-sensor, e-Compass
The TCL 562 is priced at Rs. 10,999 and comes in Gold color option. It also comes bundled with 1GB free data per month for 3 month (worth Rs. 750) for Idea customers and Kindle eBook credit worth Rs. 200. The mobile will be available online at Amazon.in from August 3, 2016 at Amazon.in.