Swipe Technologies has launched its latest entry level 4G VoLTE smartphone in India called Swipe Neo Power. It has Dual SIM slots and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
It has 4-Inch WVGA display and is powered by quad-core processor. It has 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Swipe Neo Power specs include 2MP front ad 5MP rear shooter with LED flash. It has 2500 mAh battery that powers the hardware. Usual connectivity options are also supported
- Dimensions: 125 x 66 x 11 mm (package) / Weight: 127 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 4-Inch display, 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.3Ghz quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery, talk time up to 6 hours, standby time up to 200 hours
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Swipe Neo Power is priced at just Rs. 2999 and is available online at Amazon.in. It comes in Black, Gold and Grey colors.
Shripal Gandhi, founder & CEO of Swipe said:
Swipe Neo Power is a budget phone specifically designed to cater the needs of common man of our country. Every citizen in India should be able to avail the benefit of Digital India in true sense. Neo Power comes with all the amazing features that every man needs in his phone these days. Our ambition is to empower individuals with 4G technology at the grass root levels at most competitive rates.