Swipe Elite Sense with 4G VoLTE, 5-inch display, Snapdragon 425, 3GB RAM launched
Swipe Technologies has launched its latest smartphone in India called Elite Sense. It has uni-body metal design and sports a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The phone packs in 5-inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion up to 128GB.
The Swipe Elite Sense specs include 8MP selfie camera and 13MP Auto Focus camera on the back with LED Flash. It is powered by 2500 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.8 x 8.7 mm / Weight: 146 Grams
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Micro + Nano / MicroSD)
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, 1080p video recording
- 2500 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor
The Swipe Elite Power is priced at Rs. 7499. It comes in Space Grey and Champagne Gold color options. The handset is available online at Flipkart.