Swipe Technologies has launched its latest 4G VoLTE smartphone called Elite Max. It comes with fingerprint sensor on the back.
The phone has dimensions of 155 x 76.6 x 7.7 mm and sports metal fame and frosted glass back. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Swipe Elite Max specs include 5.5-Inch IPS 1080p display and octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor inside. It has 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansions as well.
It has hybrid dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE. The mobile is equipped with 8MP front and 13MP rear cameras. It has 3000mAh battery and comes with Zip Charge.
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.6 x 7.7 mm
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor on the back side
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / MicroSD)
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 5-point multi-touch supported
- Octa-Core (1.2GHz A53 x 4 + 1.5GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor (64-Bit), Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, Expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, PDAF (0.2 seconds), 1080p video recording
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery with Zip Charge
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Swipe Elite Max is priced at Rs. 10,999 and is available online at Flipkart. It comes in Onyx Black color option.