Swipe Technologies has launched its latest smartphone in India called Elite 3. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The phone is 9.1 mm thick and houses 2500 mAh battery inside. It has dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (voice over LTE).
The Swipe Elite 3 Specs include 5-Inch IPS 720p display and is powered by a quad-core processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage memory and allows further expansion as well.
The smartphone features a 5MP front camera for selfies and 8MP rear snapper with LED Flash. Most of the connectivity options are supported as well.
Swipe Elite 3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.1 x 9.1 mm / Weight: 172.5 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports 2-point multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor, Mali-400 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2500mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, G-Sensor
The Swipe Elite 3 is priced at Rs. 5499 and is available online exclusively at Flipkart. It comes in Space Grey and Champagne Gold color options.