Spice Devices has launched its latest 4G VoLTE smartphone in India called Spice V801. It is powered by Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
It has Dual App feature that allows one to use two different social media accounts. It works with WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Spice V801 Specs include 5-inch display with 720p resolution. It has 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek 64-bit processor and 3GB RAM. It has 16GB internal storage and allows further expansion as well.
The cell phone is 8.3 mm thick and sports a fingerprint sensor at the back. It can unlock the handset in just 0.1 seconds. It has call via click on fingerprint sensor functionality as well. It can save up to 5 fingerprints.
Spice V801 Specifications
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72 x 8.3 mm
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (unlocks in 0.1 seconds)
- 5-Inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus, F/2.0 Aperture
- 2700 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Spice V801 is priced at Rs. 7999 and is already available in India.
Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, itel & Spice Devices said:
Spice endeavors to be a brand that a young aspiring consumer would like to carry and flaunt. V801 is a complete package in terms of its ergonomics, high end features backed by excellent service proposition of one-year replacement warranty. With the launch of Spice V801, we have bolstered our current portfolio and have added another smartphone to our list of stylishly designed phones with features that stand out and appeal to the Indian Youth.
We at Spice, believe that our 4G LTE enabled smartphone portfolio will help us to provide seamless, feature rich digital experience to our customers at compelling price points. We will continue to focus on increasing our presence in Tier II and Tier III cities in India to help every Indian embrace the Digital movement.