Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH smartphone might sound odd to the most, but the device boasts some top of the line specifications. Japanese electronics maker Sharp has launched this new smartphone specially for SoftBank Mobiles. The device is all set to go on sale later in may however, there is no official word on the phone’s availability outside Japan. Pricing details are a mystery as well.
Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH is a IPX5 and IPX7 Certified phone which makes it Water and Dust proof. The phone is just 9mm Thick and weighs in at 137 Grams. It hosts a 2600 mAh Battery that powers up the the phone’s top of the line hardware.
Sarp AQUOS Xx 304SH come with Metalic body design with thin bezel which gives out a premium feel. The device boasts 5.2-Inch Full HD Display, 2.2GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 800 SOC, 2GB RAM and 32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB). The phone runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat out of the box and sports connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth V4.0, NFC, IR Blaster, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH houses a 2.1 Mega pixel Camera on the front for Video Calling along with a powerful 13 Mega Pixel Camera on the back.
Sharp AQUOS Xx 304SH Key Specs
- 135 x 72 x 9 mm Dimensions / 137 Grams Weight
- 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE Supported Netowrkd
- IPX5 / IPX7 (Dust and Water proof)
- 5.2-Inch Capacitive Touch Screen, 1920 x 1080 Pixel Resolution
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB Processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card Slot
- 2.1 Mega Pixel Front Facing Camera
- 13 Mega Pixel Rear Camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 Aperture
- 2600 mAh Battery
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, NFC, IR Blaster, 3.5mm Audio Jack