Sansui, a Japanese company, has launched its latest smartphone in India called Horizon 2. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
The phone packs in 5-Inch IPS display with 720p resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and has 2GB RAM.
The Sansui Horizon 2 Specs also include 16GB internal storage and MicroSD card slot for further expansion. It has 5MP front and 8MP rear camera with LED Flash.
It is powered by 2450 mAh battery and supports all the major connectivity options. There is a dedicated panic button for added security.
Sansui Horizon 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.8 x 74.7 x 9.15 mm
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS display, TP Technology, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 5-point multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 Processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 4H8 Sensor, Fixed Focus, Digital Zoom, HDR, Panorama
- 2450 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Light, Proximity, G-Sensor
The Sansui Horizon 2 is priced at Rs. 4999 and comes in Rose Gold and Black Grey color options. It wil be available online exclusively at Flipkart from May 15th.
Abhishek Malpani, COO Sansui, said –
Sansui has been committed to developing innovative smartphones to woo the Indian customers. Sansui Horizon 2 will come in Black Grey and Rose Gold colour variants