Samsung silently launches Galaxy Note 4 Duos
Samsung has silently launched the Dual SIM variant of Galaxy Note 4 Smartphone in Chinese markets. The phone comes in three variants where the SM-N9109W is specially made for China Telecom, SM-N9106W for China Unicom and SM-N9108V is a SIM Free handset.
The SIM Free variant is carrier free and is priced at CNY 5400 which converts to $800 or Rs. 49,000 approx.Korean Smartphone maker is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 4 Duos in other Asian markets including Indian markets in near future.
One of the SIM supports 4G TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE Connectivity while the second SIM is 2G only. Other differences apart from the Dual SIM connectivity is the storage and the battery. The device comes with 16GB of internal storage (32GB is Single SIM) and houses a 3000 mAh battery instead of 3220 mAh found in Single SIM Variant.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Features
- 5.7-Inch Super AMOLED Display (2560 x 1440 Pixels Resolution), 515ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Processor, Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- 3.7 MP Front / 16 MP Back Camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, OIS, HDR, 2160p @ 30 Fps, 1080p @ 60 Fps
- Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat OS
- Dual SIM, 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.1 with A2DP, MicroUSB V2.0 (MHL3), OTG, NFC, IR Port, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery