The Gear Fit2 runs on TizonOS and houses standalone music play which allows users to transfer music between the smartband and smartphone. It is done using dedicated Samsung Gear Application.
It has 1.5-Inch curved Super AMOLED display and is IP68 certified. It has 200 mAh battery and includes Accelerometer, Heart-Rate monitor, GPS, Barometer and Gyro sensors. The smartband is powered by 1GHz dual core SoC and connects using Bluetooth V4.2
Samsung Gear Fit2 Specifications
- Tizen OS (Compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.4 or later and houses 1.5GB RAM)
- IP68 certified (sustain up to 30 minutes in up to 1.5m of water)
- Standalone music player
- 1.5-Inch Curved Super AMOLED display, 216 x 432 pixels resolution
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal storage memory
- Bluetooth V4.2
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Built-in GPS, Gyro, Barometer
- 200 mAh battery
The Samsung Gear Fit2 is priced at Rs. 13,990 in India and comes in small and large sizes. Its stocks will be available for purchase by end of August 2016.