Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (SM-C115) Specs Leaks out
Samsung is indeed working on the next generation of Zoom Series name the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (SM-C115). A benchmarking site GFXBench has put some light on some of the specifications of the upcoming Camera Phone hybrid.
The leaked details suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (SM-C115) should feature 4.8-Inch Super AMOLED HD Display with 1280 x 720 Pixel Resolution and 5 Point Multi-touch with Gesture capabilities. The benchmarking site also hits the use of Samsung Exynos 5 Hexa core Processor (1.7GHz + 1.3Ghz) and ARM Malit-T624 GPU, the same chipset found in Galaxy Note 3 Neo. The camera phone will run on Android 4.2.2 Kit Kat OS out of the Box.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (SM-C115) will have a slightly upgraded 19 Mega Pixel Rear Camera capable of taking 1080p Videos. There should be a 2 Mega Pixel Front Facing camera as well for the selfie clickers. Other Leaked specification of the the device include 1.8GB of RAM, 16GB of Internal Storage with Expandable Memory Slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS Support, NFC etc.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (SM-C115) Features
- Single SIM Slot
- 4.8-Inch Super AMOLED HD Display, 1280 x 720 Pixel Display Resolution, 5 Point Touch
- Samsung Exynos 5 Hexa Core Processor @ 1.7GHz + 1.3GHz (Cortex-A15 – ARM V7)
- ARM Mali-T624
- 1.8GB RAM
- 16GB of Internal Storage (5.1GB User Available), MicroSD Card Slot
- Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat Operating System
- 2 Mega Pixels Front Camera (1080p)
- 19 Mega Pixels Rear Camera, 1080p Video Recording
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS Support, NFC
Stay tuned at Newzars for further updates. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.