Samsung has launched a mid range 4G phone in India called Galaxy On Nxt. It has 5.5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The smartphone is 8mm thick and houses fingerprint sensor on home button. It has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage space and allows further expansion up to 256GB.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt specs include 8MP selfie camera and 13MP primary camera on the back with LED flash. It has 3300 mAh battery that lasts up to 21 hours of 3G talk time.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm / weight: 167 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (on home button)
- 5.5-Inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved gorilla glass protection
- 1.6GHz octa-core processor (unknown chipset for now)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage ROM (24.6GB user available), expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, F/1.9 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera, CMOS sensor, F/1.9 Aperture, 1080p video @ 30 fps, LED flash
- 3300 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs.18,490. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart.