Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro with 4G LTE, Smart Glow launched in India
Samsung has launched an upgraded variant of Galaxy J2 called the Galaxy J2 Pro. It has 5-inch 720p display, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage space.
The mobile packs in 5-Inch 720p super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor, Mali-400MP2 GPU and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. The handset supports 4G LTE via its Dual SIM slots and features 5MP front and 8MP rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 71.1 x 8.0 mm
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch Super AMOLED display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, multi-touch
- 1.5GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor, Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, F/2.2 aperture
- 8MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2600 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is priced at Rs. 9,890. It comes in Silver, Black and Gold colors and is available online exclusively from Snapdeal.
Manu Sharma, Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India said –
Samsung is constantly in the pursuit of bringing meaningful innovation to consumers. The Galaxy J2 Pro with Turbo Speed Technology is designed to provide superior device performance. Furthermore, the Smart Glow feature is an industry first that not only enables automatic rear camera selfies but also provides a fresh new design element and a host of other utility features.
Tony Navin, Senior Vice President, Partnerships & Strategic Initatives, Snapdeal, said –
At Snapdeal, it is our endeavor to bring top products from the best brands to delight our customers. Samsung has been introducing a series of industry-first innovations and we were pleased to partner with Samsung to introduce the S bike mode innovation earlier this year. We are equally excited to partner with them for the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro as we look to offer best-in-class products and features to our customers across India.