Samsung has officially launched its latest 4G VoLTE phone in India called Galaxy J2 Ace. It has 8.9 mm thick and sports a rugged finishing on the back, which offers better grip.
It has 5-Inch qHD display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 1.5GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace specs include 5MP front camera for selfies and 8MP primary auto focus snapper on the back. It is powered by 2600mAh battery and comes with Ultra Data Saving mode and S Power planning.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and supports S Bike mode as well. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9 mm / Weight: 131 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5-Inch PLS TFT display, 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash
- 8MP Rear camera with F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash, Auto Focus and 720 video recording support
- 26000 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is priced at Rs. 8,490. It comes in Silver, Gold and Black color options.