Samsung has launched a new budget 4G smartphone in India called Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G). It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (Voice over LTE).
The hand set ports 4.5-Inch WVGA AMOLED display and is powered by quad-core Spreadtrum SoC. It has 1GB RAM and runs on Android OS.
The Galaxy J1 4G specs include 8GB Storage ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion. The device houses Dual Micro SIM slots as well.
The mobile is equipped with 2MP front camera nd 5MP main snapper on the back with LED Flash, Auto Focus. It is powered by 2050 mAh removable battery.
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9 mm / Weight: 131 grams
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- Android OS (unknown version)
- 4.5-Inch Super AMOLED display, 800 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3Ghz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7727SE processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage ROM, about 4.1GB user available, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP CMOS Front camera, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP rear camera, LED flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, 720p video recording
- 2050 mAh battery (removable), 3G talk time up to 12 hours, audio playback up to 39 hours, video playback up to 14 hours, interne Wi-Fi Usage up to 11 hours, LTE Internet up to 10 hours and 3G usage up to 9 hours
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS+GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensors
The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G is priced at Rs. 6790 (MOP). It comes in White, Black and Gold color options.