Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy J Max smartphone in India. It is priced at Rs. 13,400 and comes in Gold and Black color options. The phone also comes with Airtel prepaid double data offer worth Rs. 4,500. The mobile will be available via online and offline sources from July end.
The Galaxy J7 Max features 7-inch WXGA display, 1.5GHz quad core SoC and 1.5GB RAM. It runs on slightly outdated Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes with 2MP front and 8MP rear cameras. It features a decent 4000mAh battery that promises 9 hours of usage.
- Dimensions: 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- 7-Inch TFT display, 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA) resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz quad core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 200GB using MicroSD
- 2 mega pixels front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 8 mega pixels rear camera, LED Flash, F/1.9 aperture, Auto Focus
- 4000mAh Battery
- 4G with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack