Samsung has launched the Galaxy E7 Smartphone in India along with Galaxy E5. It comes in White and color options and is priced at Rs. 23,000. The phone is expected to go on Sale from January 20, 2015 and the Vodafone customers opting for the cell phone will also receive 2GB of 3G Data usage for 2 Months for Free.
Samsung Galaxy E7 – Key Features
The Phone measurements are 151.3 x 77.2 x 7.3 mm (H x W x T). It has hybrid Dual SIM Slot in which Second slot can also be used as MicroSD card slot. The handset runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by a 2950 mAh battery.
The Galaxy E7 sports a 5.5-Inch Super AMOLED Display with 1280 x 720 Pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz Quad core Processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage memory. There is a MicroSD Card slot as well that allows storage expansion up to 64GB.
On the front is a 5 Mega Pixel selfie camera which is coupled with 13 Mega Pixel main shooter on the back with LED Flash, Auto Focus and 1080p Video Recording. Apart from that, the handset supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM-E700) – Specs Overview
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid SIM / MicroSD Slot) (GMS + WCDMA)
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5.5-Inch Super AMOLED Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in Storage, Expandable up to 64GB
- 5MP Front / 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- 2950 mAH Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, A-GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack