Samsung has launched its latest smartphone under Galaxy A series called the Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A9100). It has dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE.
The phone packs in 6-Inch Super AMOLED 1080p display, an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor and Adreno 510 GPU. Inside is 4GB RAM, 32GB storage ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is powered by 5000 mAh fast charging battery. It can go from 0 to 100% in just 160 minutes or up to 32% in just 30 minutes. Most of the major connectivity options are supported as well.
In terms of design, the phone has a dedicated home button and embeds a fingerprint sensor. The smartphone features in an 8MP selfie snapper on the front and 16MP main camera on the back with OIS, AF and LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-A9100) Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.7 x 80.9 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 210 grams
- Dual SIM Slots (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor (on home button), Active noise cancellation with dedicated microphone
- 6-Inch Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 367ppi pixel density, 75.9% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multi-touch
- octa-core (1.8GHz Cortex A72 x 4 + 1.4GHz Cortex A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- 8MP front camera, F/1.9 Aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP rear camera, F/1.9 Aperture, 1/2.8-Inch Sensor size, Auto Focus, OIS, LED Flash and 1080p video recording at 30Fps
- 5000 mAH Li-Ion battery with quick charging, Up to 33 hours 3G talk time, up to 109 hours music playback
- 4G LTE, W-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.2 A2DP/EDR/LE, GPS/A-GPS/GlONASS, NFC, ANT+, FM Radio with RDS / recording, MicroUSB V2.0
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro price is set at Rs. 32,490. It comes in White, Black and Gold color options and will be available across India from September 26th, 2016.