Philips i908 Mobile Phone with Octa Core CPU goes official
The phone boasts a 5-inch 1080p Display at 441 ppi. Company claims that the display is 36.5% sharper that the Retina Display and produces crystal clear images. It has a 13 Mega Pixel Pixel main shooter with f/2.2 Aperture Lens and features like LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus HDR and continuous frame shooting. There is a 5 Mega Pixel Front facing camera as well for video calling.
The Philips i908 sports a 1.7Ghz Octa Core MediaTek MT6592 Processor coupled with Mali 450 MP4 GPU. The chipset is backed by 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable using microSD Card. Company has managed to squeeze in a powerful 3000 mAh battery. The phone runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS and supports 3G connectivity. It also has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, GPS etc.
Philips i908 Features Overview
- 5-Inch IPS Display (1920 x 1080 Pixels / 441ppi)
- 1.7GHz Mediatek MT6592 Octa Core CPU / Mali 450 MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 32GB
- 5 Mega Pixel Front / 13 Mega Pixel Rear Camera – f/2.2 Aperture, CMOS Sensor, LED Flash, 1080p
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS
- 3000 mAh Battery
- 2G / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 3.5mm Jack
Philips has not revealed details regarding the pricing of the phone.