The phone sports 4-Inch WVGA display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 512MB RAM and offers 8GB internal storage, further expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card.
The T44 Lite features 2MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA camera on the front. It has 2400 mAH battery with 400 hours of standby.
Panasonic T44 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 127.3 x 66 x 9.65 mm / Weight: 137 grams
- Dual SIM slots (normal + micro)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4-Inch capacitive display, 800 x 480 pixels resolution, multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB internal storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 0.3MP VGA front camera
- 2MP rear camera, Flash, burst mode, just shut mode, digital image stabilization, panorama
- 2400 mAh Li-Ion removable battery, talk time of up to 20 hours 2G and 8.5 hours on 3G. Standby time of up to 400 hours
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, FM radio
The Panasonic T44 Lite is priced at Rs. 3199 and comes in Rose Gold, Champagne Gold and Electric Blue color options. The phone will be available online at Snapdeal from Monday.