Panasonic has launched P88, its latest smartphone under its P Series. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The handset is 8.35mm thick and weighs about 156 grams. It has metal frame and sports texture finishing on the back side.
It has 5.3 IPS display with 720p resolution and comes with 2.5D curved Asahi glass protection as well.
Under the hood is 1.25GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The Panasonic P88 specs also include 5MP selfie camera with LED Flash. On the back side is 13MP main camera with triple LED flash.
The smartphone houses dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE. It is powered by 2600 mAh battery.
Panasonic P88 Specifications
- 8.4mm thick / Weight: 156 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5.2-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 2.5D Asahi Dragontrail glass, 277ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor (unknown chipset)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 13MP rear camera with Triple LED flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Face Detection, 1080p video recording @ 30 fps
- 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0 A2DP, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
The Panasonic P88 is priced at Rs. 9,290 and comes in Charcoal Grey and Gold color options. It is available across India
Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India commenting at the launch said –
With the year drawing to a close, the P88 is an affordable 4G smartphone offering for the Indian market. In a first for Panasonic smartphones, the phone comes with a front LED flash for the selfie lovers The phone also comes with an anti-dust receiver to help maintain the phone for longer periods of time. We continue our endeavor to offer differentiated product offerings to our customers.