Panasonic expands its ‘P Series’ smartphones with the launch of its latest 4G phone called P77. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and is further upgradable in future.
The phone packs in 5-Inch HD display and is powered by 1GHz quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and houses MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The Panasonic P77 Specs include 2MP front camera and 8MP rear snapper on the back with LED Flash, Auto Focus capabilities. It has 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery and supports VG VoLTE via its dual SIM slots.
- Dimensions: 141 x 70 x 7.6 mm / Weight: 126 Grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual Micro SIM Slots
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage ROM (about 6GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, CMOS Image sensor, Auto Focus, Digital Zoom, 720p video recording
- 2000mAh Li-Ion removable battery, Up to 8 Hours talk time, Up to 250 hours standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor