Panasonic India has launched a new 4G smartphone under its Eluga Series called Eluga Tapp. It supports 4G LTE with VoLTE via its Dual SIM slots and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The phone packs in fingerprint sensor just under the display and supports Android for Work as well. The device has 5-inch 720p display, 1.25GHz quad-core SoC and 2GB RAM.
The Panasonic Eluga Tapp specs include 16GB storage ROM and MicroSD card slot that allows further expansion as well. It has 5MP front and 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
The mobile phone is powered by 2800mAh battery. All the major connectivity options are supported as well.
Panasonic Eluga Tapp Specifications
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 8.15 mm / Weight: 138 Grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB on-board storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2800 mAh battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Panasonic Eluga Tapp is priced at Rs. 8,990 and comes in Champagne Gold and Silver color options.