Oppo has launched F3 Plus Black Edition smartphone in India. It has 6-inch 1080p display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor.
The handset runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0. It has 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on home button.
The Oppo F3 Plus Specs include 16MP + 8MP dual selfie camera with wide angle lens. On the back side is 16MP main camera with Sony IMX398 Sensor.
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.35 mm / Weight: 185 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano SIM + nano SIM / MicroSD)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS based ColorOS 3.0
- Fingerprint Sensor (under Home button)
- 6-Inch In-Cell Display with 2.5D curved Glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 368ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (1.95GHz A72 x 4 + 1.44GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 built-in storage space, allows further expansion up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with CMOS sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 1/31-inch Sensor size. 8MP secondary front camera with 6P Lens, 120-degree wide angle, Time-Lapse etc.
- 16MP rear camera with Sony IMX398 CMOS Sensor, 1/2.8-inch Sensor Size, F/1.7 Aperture, Auto Focus, Dual Focus PDAF, Slow Motion, 6P Lens, OIS, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 4000 mAh VOOC Flash Charging supported Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), DLNA, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Distance Sensor, G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyro Sensor, e-Compass