Its festive season and Diwali is just round the corner. Taking the opportunity, Oppo has launched F1s Diwali Limited Edition smartphone in India. It has gilded Diwali pattern and comes with Sonam Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan signatures at the back.
The Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition packs in 5.5-inch HD display, octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0. It has Dual Nano SIM slots and comes with Fingerprint sensor. It has 16MP front and 13MP rear camera with LED Flash. It is powered by 3075 mAh battery and supports 4G LTE networks in India.
Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38 mm / Weight: 160 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with ColorOS 3.0
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multi-touch
- 1.5Ghz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage memory, expandable up t0 128GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 3075 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Oppo F1s Diwali Limited Edition is priced at Rs. 17,990. It will be up for pre-order from October 8th at Oppo concept stores and will be available from October 14th. It can be bought online at Snapdeal as well.