Oppo F1S with 5.5-inch 720p display, 16MP front camera announced
Oppo has just announced its latest mobile phone with powerful selfie camera called the Oppo F1s. It has 5.5-Inch 720p display, Octa core MediaTek MT670 Processor and 3GB RAM inside.
The smartphone features fingerprint sensor on home button that unlocks the phone in 0.22 seconds. Inside is 32GB storage ROM and McirosSD card slot for further expansion. A 16MP snapper sits on front and 13MP camera is affixed at the back side.
The mobile houses Dual nano SIM slots and supports 4G LTE in India. It runs on Color OS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.36 mm / Weight: 160 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS bases Color OS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, glove / wet touch input, multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-Bit MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, Expandable using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1/3.1-Inch Sensor, Selfie panorama
- 13MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 1/3.06-Inch Sensor, LED Flash, Auto Focus, HDR, 1080p video recording
- 3075 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: distance, light, g-sensor, e-compass
The Oppo F1s comes in Grey and Gold color options and is priced at Rs. 17,990.
It will be available for pre-order from August 4th till August 10th and will go on sale in stores across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Trivandrum, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Gurgaon, Vijaywada, Hyderabad, Ghaziabad and Ahmedabad from August 11th. It will also be exclusively available through Amazon online.
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India, said:
Being a priority market for OPPO, we understand Indian consumer’s demand for excellent camera quality and the ongoing selfie craze. OPPO has a rich experience in camera technology and has been the industry leader with several accolades and awards to its credit. And today we are carrying this legacy forward and stepping up the selfie revolution, by launching the upgraded Selfie Expert – F1s to share advanced photography technology with an even wider range of users in India and also offer them an outstanding photographic experience.