Oppo has launched 4GB RAM model of its Oppo F1s smartphone. This particular variant sports 4GB RAM and 64GB of on-board storage space. It’s previous model had 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
Other specifications of phone remains the same. They include 5.5-inch 720p display, MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core SoC 13MP front / 16MP rear cameras and 3075 mAh battery.
Oppo F1s 4G RAM variant specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38 mm / Weight: 160 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS bases Color OS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, glove / wet touch input, multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-Bit MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, Expandable using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1/3.1-Inch Sensor, Selfie panorama
- 13MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 1/3.06-Inch Sensor, LED Flash, Auto Focus, HDR, 1080p video recording
- 3075 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: distance, light, g-sensor, e-compass
The Oppo F1s 4GB RAM model is priced at Rs. 18,990 which is just Rs. 1000 costlier than 3GB RAM / 32GB storage variant. It will go on sale by the end of November 2016 and will be available from Amazon.in in December.