Oppo has launched its latest smartphone in India called Oppo A57. It is 7.65mm thick, weighs 147 grams and houses 2900 mAh battery.
It has 5.2-inch 720p display with 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla glass 4 protection. Inside is an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor with 3GB RAM.
The Oppo A57 Specs include 32GB ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with ColorOS 3.0.
It has Dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE. The smartphone is equipped with 16MP selfie camera and 13MP rear snapper with LED Flash.
Oppo A57 Specifications
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.65 mm / Weight: 147 grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with ColorOS 3.0
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor on home button (hydrophobic zircunium surface)
- 5.2-Inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multit-touch
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera, 1.12micron pixels, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens
- 13MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens, LED Flash, PDAF
- 2900 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Geo-Magnetic sensor, Light, Sensor, Gravity and Distance sensor