OKWU, a new startup company in India has introduced its first smartphone called OKWU Pi. It has dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It has 5-Inch IPS Display with 720p resolution. Inside is quad-core MediaTek processor with 1GB RAM.
The phone is 6.5mm thick and weighs 138 grams. It has 8GB internal memory and allows further expansion up to 32GB using MicroSD card.
The OKWU Pi specs include 2MP front camera with selfie flash. It has 8MP + 2MP dual camera setup on the back. It is powered by 2000 mAh built-in battery.
- 6.5mm thickness / Weight: 138 grams / concealed body with metal finish
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor (64-Bit) with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP Front camera with LED Flash
- 8MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, LED Flash, PDAF
- 2000 mAh built-in battery, 10 hours talk time, up to 48 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The OKWU Pi is priced at Rs. 5999 and comes in Gold and Rose Gold color options. Pre-bookings for the phone starts from November 27th.