Obi BOA S503 Features
The Phone Dimensions are 140 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm (H x W x T) and weighs 120 Grams. The handset has Dual SIM connectivity that supports 2G and 3G network bands. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and houses a powerful 2400 mAh battery inside.
The Obi Boa S503 Specs include a 5-Inch IPS Display with 1280 x 720 Pixels Resolution. It has 294ppi Pixel Density and supports multi touch. The internal hardware consists of 1.3Ghz Quad Core MediaTek MT6582 Processor, Mali 400 GPU for Graphics and has 1GB of RAM. The smartphone sports 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD slot.
There is a 8 Mega Pixel main camera on the back with BSI CMOS Sensor, LED Flash and records 1080p videos. The front side has a 2 mega pixel secondary camera for selfie clicks and video calling. The BOA S503 sports major connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
Obi BOA S503 – Specs Overview
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (GSM + WCDMA)
- 5-Inch IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels Resolution, 294ppi, Multi-touch
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, Expandable up 32GB
- 2MP Front / 5MP Rear Camera (CMOS BSI Sensor, LED Flash, 1080p)
- 2400 mAh Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack