ZTE’s Nubia brand has launched its latest mobile in India called Nubia Z11 Mini. It has hybrid dual SIM slots and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with nubia UI 3.9.6.
The phone packs in 5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB storage space and allows further expansion as well.
The Nubia Z11 Mini specs include 8MP front camera and 16MP main snapper on the back with LED flash. It has fingerprint sensor on the back for added security.
The mobile phone supports 4G LTE and and is powered by 2800 mAh battery. It has DTS audio and supports all major connectivity options.
- Dimensions: 141.4 x 70 x 8 mm / Weight: 138 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (nano + nano / MicroSD)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with nubia UI 3.9.6
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5-Inch LTPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 95% NTSC color gamut, 441ppi pixel density, 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core (15GHz Cortex A53 x 4 + 1.2GHz Cortex A53 x 4) Snapdragon 617 (64-bit) MSM8952 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM (single channel LPDDR3 at 933MHz)
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 Storage, further expansion up to 200GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, Back illuminated image sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, Sony IMX179 Sensor, 5-element lens, 80-degree wide angle lens
- 16MP rear camera, stacked CMOS image sensor, Sony IMX298 sensor, Sapphire glass lens, 6-element lens, F/2.0 Aperture, NeoVision 5.0, PDAF
- 2800 mAh Li-Po non removable battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1 BLE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Digital compass, Accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, distance sensor
The Nubia Z11 Mini is priced at Rs. 12,999 and will be available exclusively at Amazon.in from October 21st, 2016. It comes in White and Black color option.