Nokia N1 Tablet, that launched back in November 2014, has reached the Taiwanese markets. It is up for purchase for TWD 8,199 that converts to Rs. 17,000 approximately. The tablet is available via e-retailer iSunfa.
The Nokia N1 Tablet already available in China for CNY 1,599 and Taiwan is the second country to get the stocks. Global availability of the Tablet is not known Yet.
Nokia N1 Tablet Specifications
- Dimensions: 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm / Weight: 318 Grams
- No SIM Slot (Wi-Fi only)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, Nokia Z Launcher
- 7.9-Inch Full Laminated IPS Display with Zero Air Gap, 2048 x 1536 Pixels Resolution, 326ppi Pixel Density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2.3GHz Quad Core Intel Atom Z3580 64-Bit CPU / PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage (Non Expandable)
- 5MP Front / 8MP Rear Camera with Auto Focus, 1080p Video
- 5300 mAH Li-Po non removable Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Dual Band (2×2 MIMO)
- Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, Stereo Speakers, Wolfson WM8958E, 3.5mm Audio Jack